A selection of articles related to tatting materials.
Original articles from our library related to the Tatting Materials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tatting Materials.
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Tatting Materials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tatting Materials books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 815.393.3414 Basketcases Unlimited
- carry an extensive array of tatting supplies, so call us if you're ready to give it a try or need a refresher. Handwork.
- Learn making loops and split rings to create this Dainty Swarovski Crystals Bracelet. Duration: 2.5 hours.
- 6 TATTING. Materials.
- Appendix 26.vp
- Baker, T. Y., III, Raleigh, tatting supplies and accessories.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tatting Supplies
- A retail shop, Navarro River Knits, provides a page on the history of tatting.
- Tatting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Free Tatting Patterns
- If you use the pattern, you should refer to this site. Copy this link to your site: “Free tatting patterns”. tatting doily.
- What Are the Essential Tatting Supplies?
- Aug 10, 2011 Brief and Straightforward Guide: What Are the Essential Tatting Supplies?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.