Tatting Shuttle Tatting
A selection of articles related to tatting shuttle tatting.
Original articles from our library related to the Tatting Shuttle Tatting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tatting Shuttle Tatting.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Tatting Shuttle Tatting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tatting Shuttle Tatting books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Events celebrate Oklahoma's pioneering women
- The Chisholm Trail Museum holds a tatting and lace-making workshop from 1 to 4 p.m. on the third Saturday of every month, including March 19, Lynn said.
- Seamstress Makes Old Things New
- Tatting, she tells me, is an ancient form of lace making, first noticed among fishermen on the Mediterranean in the 15th Century. They had large wooden shuttles, nets that shredded easily, and a lot of downtime.
- Upcoming meetings and events
- Notices of upcoming events for the CJ Extra Calendar should be sent to The Topeka Capital-Journal at least two weeks in advance of the intended publication date (not the event date). They may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by mail or in ...
- Antiques & Collectibles: Tatting shuttle and lace doily reminiscent of time
- Tatting shuttles made in America, Europe and the Orient before 1920 include examples fashioned from wood, celluloid, horn, ivory, metal and mother-of-pearl, as well as abalone models such as the one depicted in your photo. Originally considered ...
- C-J Extra calendar: Topeka's upcoming meetings and events, January 12, 2016 update
- Capital City Lacers bobbin lace and tatting group, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday, Jan.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.