- SC to hear plea challenging Odisha MLA Pravat Tripathy's bail
- The Banki MLA, arrested by the CBI on October 31 in 2014 for his role in the Artha Tatwa (AT) case, had been granted conditional bail by the Odisha High Court on March 3 in 2015.
- Enforcement directorate quizzes OCA secy in AT Group scam
- Bhubaneswar: After the CBI, the enforcement directorate (ED) has turned the heat on Odisha Cricket Association (OCA) secretary Asirbad Behera in connection with the chit fund scam involving the Artha Tatwa (AT) Group. On Monday, the ED questioned ...
- Artha Tatwa Director on four- day remand by ED
- Bhubaneswar: The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Monday was allowed to take the founding director of Artha Tatwa chit fund company Jyotiprakash Joyprakash on a four- day remand by the District Sessions Court in Cuttack on Monday. The ED is going to ...
Tatwa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tatwa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessafe harbor legal definition
bak mei cheung lai-chuen branch
dream symbol overcoming adversity
gm high value engine lz9
wuhan colleges and universities