- A much-needed conference
- Among those I went to at that time were Daud Kamal, Taufiq Rafat and Kaleem Omar. All of them are no more and I went into the past thinking of them and how I had met them first. Each one was mentioned and some had entire papers devoted to them.
- English literary conference concludes
- Muneeza Shamsie read her paper on “The Englhish Poetry of Shaheed Suharwardy”, Mahmood Ahmad on “Multiplicity of Perspectives in Taufiq Rafat's Poetry”, Nadiya Aamer's “Zulfikar Ghose: Beyond the Language of the Margins”, Ms Saadia Ghazanvi on ...
- Centre of literary excellence
- I was shocked that none of them had heard about Taufiq Rafat, Kaleem Omar and Maki Kureishi, the finest three writers who were pioneers of English writing in Pakistan, two generations ago.” says Tahir, the director of the centre.
- A pioneering work in literary history
- Poets (Hasan) Shahid Suharwardy, Ahmed Ali, Itrat Hussain Zuberi, Shahid Hosain, Ghose, Maki Kureshi, Kaleem Omar, Salman Tariq Kureshi, Mansoor Y Sheikh, Nadir Hussain, Taufiq Rafat, Daud Kamal, Alamgir Hashmi, Waqas Ahmad Khwaja, Hina ...
- NDS gains a theatrical Foothold
- The Najmuddin Dramatics Society (NDS) of Kinnaird College for Women recently staged a yet-to-be-published verse play by renowned English language poet and writer Taufiq Rafat (1927-98), at Hladia Hall, garnering huge accolades by the audience and ...
Taufiq Rafat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taufiq Rafat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Taufiq Rafat Topics
Related searchesromeo and juliet history
acetic acid acetaldehyde oxidation
european installation bus standards
headstock construction details
earthing system tn network