- Tales from the 'Margins:' A Tausug girl and Sulu coffee
- In the 'politics of narratives,' we are imprisoned by the hegemony of dominant discourses that largely frame how we think about what we know.
- Kusug Tausug, Jaycees hold leadership training, workshop in Sulu
- SULU – The Junior Chamber International-Jolo Jaycees and Kusug Tausug have recently conducted a leadership training and workshop for young people in Sulu province in southern Philippines. Shernee Tan, president of the Kusug Tausug, also thanked ...
- The Tausug, as a historic people should have representation in Congress
- ZAMBOANGA CITY – Some 300 people have attended the 1st Tausug Summit held recently in Zamboanga City in southern Philippines. The delegates were mostly from all sectors of the Tausug society from the provinces of Basilan, Sulu and Tawi-Tawi; and ...
- ARMM governor son among Forbes '30 under 30 Asia' list
- The 15-year-old Hataman is of mixed Yakan and Tausug descent. Hataman was given special citation almost two years ago by ARMM's regional secretary for science and technology, Myra Mangkabung, for having invented environment-friendly plastic that ...
- Released 3-yr-old boy now speaks only Tausug, is cold towards kin
- Zamboanga City – Ace Jay Garban was only two years old when he and his brother, Zynielle Jay, and bakery worker Ledegie Tomarong, 17, were used as human shields by fleeing bandits belonging to the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) on March 30 last year in ...
Tausug is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tausug books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestelmex expansion
laffer curve supporting examples
manifestation of god mirror analogy
standard cantonese phonology