- Tausug ( ) n. An Austronesian language spoken in the Sulu Archipelago.
- Social and Economic Research Project Reports No. 7
- the Tausug in the Philippines . highly traditional populations such as the Tausug. _ ..
- 27. Who are the Tausug? The Tausug, meaning 'people of the sea current', are also known as Suluks or Sulu in Sabah.
- US Vice President Joe Biden
- Filipino Muslim community starts their celebrations right after the Eid prayer, when most of the Filipinos use the traditional Tausug dress. “We start right from breakfast itself.
- Silent film fest shows 'PH' flick Brides of Sulu
- At last night's screening, the film was scored by solo artist Armor Rapista, performed by the Panday Pandikal Cultural Troupe, a group of young Tausug artists based in Jolo.
- Proud of their roots
- Fauzia Mansuri, 20 from the Tausug Tribe, is also studying to be a nurse at John Paul II college of Davao. The Tausugs are not natives of Davao, but have long settled in just like the Maranaos.
- The creation of a sub-state
- Having realized the treachery made by the Malays and the British, the Tausugs found themselves no different from the Palestinians forcibly evicted from their homeland by the Zionists, with their former patron now shifting their support to the MILF.
- Silent film festival in Manila features local bands
- The Panday Pandikal Cultural Troupe, a group of young Tausug artists based in Jolo, will perform musical scores by solo artist Armor Rapista during the screening.
- Tausūg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tausūg. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Tausug Network (TN) - Connecting Tausugs Globally
- TN aims to promote unity and friendship where all Tausug can get together to contribute and exchange ideas for a better Lupah Sug.
- "Tausug" derives from tau meaning "man" and sug meaning "current," and translates into "people of the current.
Tausugs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tausugs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.