A selection of articles related to tautology.
Original articles from our library related to the Tautology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tautology.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Tautology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tautology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2. Propositional Equivalences 2.1. Tautology/Contradiction
- A contingency is a proposition that is neither a tautology nor a contradiction. Example Let us look at the classic example of a tautology, p ∨ ¬p.
- Chapter 4: The Logic of Boolean Connectives
- A tautology is a logical truth that owes its truth entirely to the meanings of the truth - To show that an FOL sentence is a tautology, we construct a truth table.
- Section 1.2 Propositional Equivalences A tautology is a proposition
- Discrete Mathematics by. Section 1.2 and Its Applications 4/E.
- The Tautology Problem: Definitions. Rules for Detection a Tautology.
- This handout presents an overview of the tautology checking problem. Tautology Given a cover F of a Boolean function, determine if F is a tautology.
- CS109B Notes for Lecture 5/15/95 Tautologies Example: NOT pp
- CS109B Notes for Lecture 5/15/95. Tautologies. Logical expressions that evaluate to TRUE for any truth-assignment.
Suggested News Resources
- Contradictions and Tautologies of Capitalists, Libertarians, and Objectivists
- Tautological premises. Most of, the philosophical basis of Rand's objectivism seems to be tautological thinking.
- Our Kind of English:Show pity to the LATE'S wife so visit the DECEASED house
- We're at it again – tautology. That is, the use of extra words that don't add any value to what you're saying. It's wasteful tendency that shames members of Bongo's Fourth Estate who earn their daily bread conveying information in English.
- Two New Studies on Walkable Neighborhoods and Cities
- That may come close to being a tautology, but it isn't, quite.
- Israel must adjust to a changing Middle East
- That peace is security was considered a tautology. Dictators were famous for their ability to enforce their will upon the people. When they signed a peace treaty you could depend on them.
- Finding a sharper focus as technology shifted
- “A mythology reflects its region,'' Wallace Stevens wrote; and in its approaches an inherently documentary medium can't help but reflect the reality it records. Does that statement verge on tautology?
Suggested Web Resources
- Tautology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tautology may refer to: Tautology (rhetoric), using different words to say the same thing even if the repetition does not provide clarity.
- Tautology | Define Tautology at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Tautology - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : needless repetition of an idea, statement, or word b : an instance of tautology. 2. : a tautologous statement.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesalpha phi alpha documentary films
vaughan ontario demographics
history of sumer ur-nina
rhett the boston terrier
shrine of remembrance in brisbane