- Melbourne Cup 2013: Our experts rate the runners
- 1. Dunaden (barrier 1). Chris Roots says: “The 2011 Melbourne Cup winner is a strong stayer proven at two miles and drawn well.
- Man of his people finally gets his due
- History squares the ledger with itself eventually. It might have taken exactly four decades, but it will finally be squared for Frank Reys on Tuesday.
- Waterhouse's Fiorente poised for Cup glory
- Want to know the price to be paid just to have a shot at that potentially life-changing three-and-a-bit minutes? A fruit smoothie and piece of fish should do the trick. That's Tommy Berry's station for 24 hours.
- Brian Anderton a big contributor to New Zealand racing
- Anderton stood Tawfiq, sire of 1989 Melbourne Cup winner, Tawrrific, who was reared at White Robe Lodge. The 1970 Melbourne Cup winner, Baghdad Note was foaled at White Robe Lodge and the stud stallions have sired winners throughout the world.
Tawriffic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tawriffic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.