A selection of articles related to tax haven.
Original articles from our library related to the Tax Haven. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tax Haven.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 49
- Chapter 49 49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. 49:2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. 49:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Tax Haven is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tax Haven books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Netherlands: A Tax Haven?
- All the empirical evidence indicates that the Netherlands is a tax haven.
- TAX HAVEN ABUSES: THE ENABLERS, THE TOOLS AND SECRECY
- Sanctions on Uncooperative Tax Havens . .. Offshore tax havens and secrecy jurisdictions today hold trillions of dollars in assets.
- Unfair Advantage - Business and Investors Against Tax Haven Abuse
- Unfair Advantage: The Business Case Against Overseas Tax Havens.
Suggested News Resources
- Swiss tax deal agreed, is this the end of the tax haven?
- Britons with money in Swiss bank accounts will have to pay a one-off charge of between 19 and 34 per cent of their account balance to the UK taxman in 2013.
- Globe Trotting
- The Cayman Islands have been a tax haven since the days of Weekend at Bernie's and the original Wall Street. The curious thing is that once the tax dodgers are done with the dodging they go and splash out on an extravagant island getaway.
- America is GE's tax haven
- By David Cay Johnston Washington politicians say high corporate tax rates are driving US companies to invest offshore where tax rates are lower. But that is not General Electric's experience.
- The rising cost of living in a tax haven
- Investors and hedge funds alike have warned about the rising attractiveness of moving to a tax haven from high-cost UK and EU bases. But for one destination especially, such a move could have been a poor decision.
- Around-the-world trail of Myer share float missing millions
- THE Australian taxman is following a $1.5 billion money trail that started with the float of the Australian retail empire Myer and ended in a Caribbean tax haven.
Suggested Web Resources
- A look at the world's new corporate tax havens - CBS News
- Mar 25, 2011 60 Minutes on CBS News: A look at the world's new corporate tax havens - Lesley Stahl explains how U.S.
- The Tax Haven That's Saving Google Billions - BusinessWeek
- Oct 21, 2010 Google uses a complicated structure to send most of its overseas profits to tax havens, keeping its corporate rate at a super-low 2.4 percent.
Tax Haven Topics
Related searchesspiritual development
two-stroke cycle power valve systems
youth culture history
humayun ahmed selected novels
melody of oblivion horu