- Definition and other additional information on Taxis from the two.
- Animal Behavior
- kinesis (moves more/less in response to stimulus) and taxis (moves to/away from stimulus) different types of behaviors, two being taxis and kinesis.
- Planarian Behavior: A Student-Designed Laboratory Exercise
- Distinguish between kinesis and taxis. 3.
- ap 2005 biology_form b commentary
- In part (a) the student received no credit for incorrect definitions of taxis and kinesis.
- Kinesis (biology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kinesis, like a taxis, is a movement or activity of a cell or an organism in response to a stimulus.
- SparkNotes: Animal Behavior: Orientation and Navigation
- A summary of Movement: Taxis and Kinesis in 's Animal Behavior: Orientation and Navigation.
- Behavioral Biology
- (ii) Kinesis. (iii) Taxis. (iv) Migration.
Taxis Kinesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taxis Kinesis books and related discussion.