- Taxonomy and Lexical Semantics - from the Perspective of Machine
- the taxonomy extracted in this way from a typical MRD and that of the WordNet.
- Taxonomy of selected groups of the genus Caloplaca
- The thesis deals with phylogeny, taxonomy and nomenclature of selected groups of the lichen Nomenclature, taxonomy, morphology and ecology of C.
- Growing Finely-Discriminating Taxonomies from Seeds of Varying
- Apr 3, 2009 nodes a good taxonomy should possess. to exclude nodes from a concept taxonomy mere- . complex taxonym Dj-Pk.
- -onym - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A type of taxonym. ergonym: sometimes used for the name of an institution or A type of taxonym.
- Taxonym - definition of Taxonym by the Free Online Dictionary
- [Greek - numon, neuter of - numos, having a specified kind of name, from onuma, name; see n -men- in Indo-European roots.
- taxonym - definition and meaning
- taxonym. Define. Relate.
- Taxonomies in knowledge management
- For this, we need a taxonym test: X is a taxonym of Y if X is a type or kind of Y.
Taxonym is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taxonym books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesguyver plot
greece roman rule and middle ages
northern ireland places of interest
mongoloid geographic range
province of georgia