- Taxpayer definition, a person who pays a tax or is subject to taxation. See more.
- Oklahoma Property Taxes
- Taxpayer Education Series. TES –14 . property owner and taxpayer.
- A Taxpayer Receipt
- Sep 6, 2010 who files a tax return receive a “taxpayer receipt.” This receipt would tell THE PROBLEM. Taxpayers have no idea where their money goes.
- First Lady Spent $10 million in Taxpayer Money on Vacations Last Year
- When it's all added up, she's spent more than $10 million in taxpayers' money on her vacations.
- Cook County: Foreclosure Fund Holds Millions In Unclaimed Taxpayer Money
- Cook County doesn't usually have difficulty finding Chicagoans to take its money.
- Eight Tips For Taxpayers Who Receive An IRS Notice
- WASHINGTON, DC — Every year the Internal Revenue Service sends millions of letters and notices to taxpayers, but that doesn't mean you need to worry.
- Jeff Davies Advocates for Roads, Caution in Spending Taxpayer Dollars
- In the almost four years I have been on council I have worked, in Ward 3, to see that neighborhood roads and water lines are repaired while at the same time being cautious with the spending of taxpayer's money.
- Audit: Human services provider misused $1m in taxpayer funds
- By Amanda Cedrone, Globe Correspondent A non-profit human services provider in Western Massachusetts that serves mentally ill and emotionally disturbed children misused more than $1 million in taxpayer money, the state auditor's office said today.
- Taxpayers for Common Sense
- Centrist organization that works to eliminate wasteful government spending.
- TAXPAYER | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- TAXPAYER's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Taxpayer Advocate Service
- Aug 15, 2011 Not exactly a complaint page, but does tell about help for problem situations in paying your taxes; from the Internal Revenue Service.
Taxpayer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Taxpayer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.