A selection of articles related to tcl examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Tcl Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tcl Examples.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Tcl Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tcl Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Regular Expressions 11
- Tcl scripts will be compact and efficient. This chapter uses many examples to show you the features of regular expressions.
- Tk by Example 22
- The ExecLog runs a program in the background and displays its output.
- Tool Command Language (TCL) on the Cisco Router
- TCL statements can be stored in flash or run interactively. My examples are interactive. To invoke TCL use tclsh and to terminate type exit.
- Version 5.31 works with Tcl 8.2 (22.
- XML Support for Tcl
- provides a standard API for Tcl applications to process a XML or HTML document . TclXML is a Tcl package which provides a sample implementation of TclDOM.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tcl examples
- Jun 29, 2009 The Tcler's Wiki is full of Tcl examples, but here's a subjective selection of short scripts that illustrate a point, so may be helpful for learners.
- Tcl Programming/Examples - Wikibooks, open books for an open
- Apr 14, 2011 Most of these example scripts first appeared in the Tclers' Wiki http://wiki.tcl.tk .
- Tcl tutorial
- This is a very short introduction to the Tcl script language. If you just can't wait, Examples. set a "World !
- Quartus II Tcl Examples
- For more information on Tcl, refer to Quartus® II Help and to the Tcl Scripting ( PDF) chapter of the Quartus II Handbook.
- Tcl Hello World Example: How To Write, Compile and Execute Tcl
- Apr 9, 2010 Question: I would like to understand the basics of how to write and execute Tcl program on UNIX / Linux OS.