Te Whanga Lagoon
- Amazing plants of the Chatham Islands
- Interesting plants to be found near Te Whanga Lagoon include the summer-flowering Chatham Island asters (Olearia semidentata) growing in swampy peat along the well-signposted Aster Walk. The handsome sedge Carex trifida can also be found in moist ...
- Chatham Islands: Perfect isolation
- Blind Jim's: On the shores of Te Whanga Lagoon can be found fossilised sharks' teeth estimated to be 40 million years old. * Edward Gay travelled as a guest of Pukekohe Travel (09 237 0013), flying with Air Chathams and staying at Hotel Chatham.
- Chatham Islands: Fossilised treasure
- I'd read that these incredibly ancient objects could be found in the Chatham Islands, mostly around the shores of the great Te Whanga Lagoon, but our first effort to find some was a failure.
- Chatham Islands: On the edge
- It wasn't quite what I had expected to see after following our guide, Val Croon Jnr, over the slippery green rocks along the edge of the tea-coloured Te Whanga lagoon, yet in a sad way it was appropriate.
Te Whanga Lagoon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Te Whanga Lagoon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Te Whanga Lagoon Topics
vincent van gogh notable works
angels and demons main characters
diminishing marginal returns
ehrlichiosis transmission or cause
sheepshead how to play