Te Whanga Lagoon
- Amazing plants of the Chatham Islands
- Interesting plants to be found near Te Whanga Lagoon include the summer-flowering Chatham Island asters (Olearia semidentata) growing in swampy peat along the well-signposted Aster Walk. The handsome sedge Carex trifida can also be found in moist ...
- Chatham Islands: Perfect isolation
- Blind Jim's: On the shores of Te Whanga Lagoon can be found fossilised sharks' teeth estimated to be 40 million years old. * Edward Gay travelled as a guest of Pukekohe Travel (09 237 0013), flying with Air Chathams and staying at Hotel Chatham.
- Chatham Islands: Fossilised treasure
- I'd read that these incredibly ancient objects could be found in the Chatham Islands, mostly around the shores of the great Te Whanga Lagoon, but our first effort to find some was a failure.
- Chatham Islands: On the edge
- It wasn't quite what I had expected to see after following our guide, Val Croon Jnr, over the slippery green rocks along the edge of the tea-coloured Te Whanga lagoon, yet in a sad way it was appropriate.
Te Whanga Lagoon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Te Whanga Lagoon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Te Whanga Lagoon Topics
Related searchestranscendent deity
philosophy applied philosophy
galinstan physical properties
korean buddhist art