Tea Act Of 1773
A selection of articles related to tea act of 1773.
Original articles from our library related to the Tea Act Of 1773. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tea Act Of 1773.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Tea Act Of 1773 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tea Act Of 1773 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 1773 British plan to tax tea boosted popularity of drinking coffee
- Once a popular beverage in colonial Pennsylvania, tea rapidly lost favor when the colonists learned in mid-1773 that the British government intended to tax it. In Philadelphia, news ... Indeed, it became a patriotic act to drink a cup of java.
- This act of war called 'most stupendous feat of logistics'
- Henry Knox witnessed the Boston Massacre in 1770. He served on guard duty to make sure no tea was unloaded from the ship Dartmouth prior to the Boston Tea Party, 1773. The British blockaded Boston's harbor in 1774.
- How "ethical consumption" can change corporate behavior
- Boycotts are as American as apple pie, beginning as long ago as 1773 in response to the Tea Act (eventually leading to the Boston Tea Party). A boycott of Montgomery, Alabama's public transportation system lasted 13 months after Rosa Parks was arrested ...