Teaching In Popular Culture
A selection of articles related to teaching in popular culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Teaching In Popular Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Teaching In Popular Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Teaching In Popular Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teaching In Popular Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The use of popular culture as a stimulus to motivate secondary
- This paper argues that English teachers' use of popular culture is a key to e¤ ective teaching and learning.
- Journal Celebrates Mathematics in Popular Culture
- teach seminars on quantitative reasoning. Mathematicians are increasingly producers of popular culture too, the editors say.
- E-Reader Teacher Academy 2010: “Teaching Popular Culture
- May 25, 2010 E-Reader Teacher Academy 2010: “Teaching Popular Culture”. History. Jeremy D.
- Visual Literacy and Popular Culture in the Philippine Literature
- January 15-18, 2010.
- For Peer Review
- Using Pop Culture in Language Teaching. Journal: The Encyclopedia of Applied Linguistics. Manuscript ID: AL-2010-0250.
Suggested Web Resources
- Teaching in the Pop Culture Zone 1e, 1428231013, Allison D. Smith
- This professional development guide offers insights and strategies about using pop culture in the first year writing classroom. The edited volume incl.
- Amazon.com: Teaching in the Pop Culture Zone: Using Popular
- Authors/Editors: Allison D. Smith, Trixie G. Smith, and Rebecca Bobbitt.
Teaching In Popular Culture Topics
Related searchesthe hobbit adaptations and influences
screenplay script costs
physio-spiritual etheric body healing
weimar republic economic problems