Tears Of Grief
A selection of articles related to tears of grief.
Original articles from our library related to the Tears Of Grief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tears Of Grief.
- Apache Tears
- Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles. For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Job's Tears: Correspondences
- Coix lachryma Folk Names: Tear Grass Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Healing, Wishes, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
Tears Of Grief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tears Of Grief books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 2 AM Tinkle Turns Tears of Grief Into Tears of Joy
- Until that call, the family had been grieving the soldier's presumed death. Joy dawned on the village of Betadur near Hubballi on Tuesday morning. The Hanumanthappa household wore a festive look as special poojas were performed and women were called ...
- My Grief Is Real: The Tears of a Foster Parent
- Kelly divided the rest of that weekend preparing for the girls to leave, and trying to hold back the tears that were brought upon by the grief of losing the two children.
- The Reason I Hate the Word 'Retirement'
- But it was laughter I was suppressing, not tears. I thought, in other words, that I had ... I ticked off my current endeavors: writing essays, running a writing workshop, editing an anthology and coaching grief and divorce clients.
- Ex-BBC presenter had an elective double mastectomy after her mother and sister
- Bereft: 18-month-old Claira pictured on her mother Jane's lap. She later lost her mother to cancer, which consumed her with grief .... I walked from the hospital to the Tube holding back tears,' she said.
- West Chester teen sentenced in drunken crash that killed friend
- Our lives are now full of grief and unspeakable sadness," Steel said. "He was a tender-hearted young man who was full of life and laughter, and now our lives are full of tears and mourning.