A selection of articles related to tears.
Original articles from our library related to the Tears. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tears.
- Apache Tears
- Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles. For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Job's Tears: Correspondences
- Coix lachryma Folk Names: Tear Grass Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Healing, Wishes, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Blessings Prayer
- As I count my blessings of this past year Through all the laughter and even the tears Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall You were with me through it all Through many Moons, and the bright Sun My life each day has just begun Through the year all nights to end I...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece, 20:3 And there...
New Testament >> The Acts
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Tears is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tears books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Countdown on for Madonna's Tears of a Clown 'comedy' show before Rebel Heart tour
- The intimate Tears of a Clown show is a free performance for members of Madonna's fan club, described by the singer as "Performance art, comedy, storytelling and music" as a way of thanking her fans for waiting 23 years for her to tour here.
- Nemani Nadolo in tears at damage to his homeland Fiji
- Crusaders man of the moment Nemani Nadolo has been moved to tears witnessing first-hand the damage Tropical Cyclone Winston has wreaked in his homeland of Fiji. "Couldn't hold back my tears when I saw this kids were playing outside of what was left ...
- Tears on the Courts
- I thought Paris would be balmy, but it was still cold and damp, in fact it snowed, so I came home.
- The lullaby that brought a prime minister to tears
- Australia's Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull was recently filmed wiping tears from his eyes as he told the story of an Aboriginal mother singing a lullaby to her child.
- This Animal Tears Its Face Off to Open Its Mouth
- There's a small, tentacled freshwater animal called a hydra, whose mouth disappears every time it closes. I really mean that: it disappears. When your mouth closes, the two halves are still distinct.
Related searchessydney hospital alternative uses
nvidia nvidia steps back up