- TECHGNOSIS, INFOMYSTICISM, AND THE WAR AGAINST
- Jul 8, 2003 archived from http://www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/techgnosis.
- A to Z of The New Pyschedelica
- T TechGnosis: Myth, Magic and Mysticism in the Age of Information by. Erik Davis (1998). U Uploading: dump.
- clutch diagnosis
- (contaminating Friction Linings). Clutch Diagnosis - Causes of Failure. BULLETIN GEN 3002.
- Chapter One: The Emic Sociology of New Edge Celebrating
- and the way this gnosticism is made to correlate with high-tech. Gnosis, as discussed in the . to the 'techgnostic' (Davis 1998) experimentations of the 1960s.
- “Brain-Magic”: Figures of the Brain, Technology and Magic (Draft)
- has famously been termed 'Techgnosis' by Erik Davis1.
- 10 Recent Novels About the Future of Videogames
- A novella from the book Trio of Sorcery, "Ghost in the Machine" is a classic tech-gnosis tale of a sorceress whose powers reach into the cyberworld of an MMO. She's who you call when the powers of darkness start to distribute cheat codes.
- Erik Davis [ TECHGNOSIS ]
- A webjournal by culture writer Erik Davis, including a healthy archive of articles that range all over the map: from Lee.
- Order TechGnosis.
- Amazon.com: TechGnosis: Myth, Magic, and Mysticism in the Age of
- Amazon.com: TechGnosis: Myth, Magic, and Mysticism in the Age of Information ( 9780609804742): Erik Davis: Books.
- TECHGNOSIS, INFOMYSTICISM, AND THE WAR AGAINST ENTROPY. The Techgnostic Worldview.
- dorkbot-sea : events : techgnosis
- The title of this opening event comes from Erik Davis's acclaimed book ' TechGnosis: myth, magic + mysticism in the age of information'.
Techgnosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Techgnosis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.