A selection of articles related to technology forecasting.
Original articles from our library related to the Technology Forecasting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Technology Forecasting.
- Is Subliminal Influence Used in Advertising?
- If we use the term subliminal in the way that it is commonly used, to mean any sort of hidden message, then yes, advertisers do frequently hide their message. This might even be considered a standard advertising practice. Advertising agencies are paid to...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Technology Forecasting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Technology Forecasting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- #217 - Technology Forecasting for Business Clients
- Technology forecasting is one kind of futures study, not fundamentally different Technology forecasting is a broader category than technological forecasting.
- Technology forecasting for telecommunications
- 32. Telektronikk 4.2004.
- Technology Forecast, Summer 2008 - PwC
- Welcome to the relaunch of PricewaterhouseCoopers' Technology Forecast.
Suggested News Resources
- Meteorologist, author calls stage collapse 'Needless Tragedy'
- As the author of a book called, "Warnings, the true story of how science tamed the weather", Smith looked into how technology, forecasting and planning have helped prevent tragedies caused by severe weather.
- ESPN Promotes Chuck Pagano to Executive VP and CTO
- In his new role, Pagano will oversee all ESPN's core technical functions and operations ranging from distribution, transmission and engineering to IT, software development, technology innovation and strategic technology forecasting.
Suggested Web Resources
- Technology forecasting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Technology forecasting attempts to predict the future characteristics of useful technological machines, procedures or techniques.
- Technological Forecasting and Social Change - Elsevier
- Technological Forecasting and Social Change-A major forum for those wishing to deal directly with the methodology and practice of technological forecasting...
- Technology Forecast
- Technological Forecasting tools can be used to decide if the market is really ready for an innovative new product (technology).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.