- Technomancer Releases Brand New Trailer
- Focus Home Interactive, the publisher behind games such as Space Hulk: Death Wing and the upcoming role-playing game, Vampyr, developed by DONTNOD, has released a brand new story trailer for Technomancer. Technomancer, is a cyberpunk RPG ...
- Occult Contemporary: Pictureplane's Tips for Total Technomancy
- Brooklyn-based electronic artist Pictureplane wants you to rave to the buzz of your own technology. His latest album, Technomancer, which dropped Oct. 30 on Anticon, will incite you to an EBM riot, though its glitzy combination of '80s and '90s fringe ...
- Who's Afraid of the Technopath? Luddites, Your Dad, and the X-Men.
- The first popular conception of technopathy (also referred to as technomancy, synthetic telepathy, and cyberkinesis) perhaps appeared in the novels Count Zero and Mona Lisa Overdrive by revered science fiction author William Gibson. A character named ...
- Alekhine's Gun, Lichdom Joined By Three New Maximum Game Releases
- Next up is The Technomancer, which had the above trailer released back in October of last year. An action-RPG set on a post-apocalyptic Mars, you combine three forms of combat with "Technomancy" magic to cut through wild beasts and rugged enforcers.
- Magician-Computer Interaction Designer Makes Technoccult Artifacts
- Today, Madara is working on a pair of ambitious projects involving the art of practicing magic through electronic means (technomancy) as well as practicing magic through a programmable "machine" that automatically executes actions (robomancy).
Technomancy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Technomancy books and related discussion.