A selection of articles related to teegardens star.
Original articles from our library related to the Teegardens Star. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Teegardens Star.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
Teegardens Star is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teegardens Star books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ALLEGHENY OBSERVATORY PARALLAXES FOR LATE M
- are presented for 21 stars. The parallax estimates range from 259.3 mas for Teegarden's Star to 10.
- L51 DISCOVERY OF A NEW NEARBY STAR B. J. TEEGARDEN,1
- 2003. The American Astronomical Society. All rights reserved.
- HR Diagram
- How does a star's intrinsic brightness Each star in the sky is represented by a dot on the Main Sequence stars are the size of the sun . Teegarden's star.
- Properties of Stars
- May 8, 2011 Luminosities. Result: Most Luminous: R136a1? 10.
- Sun Type G2 Proxima Centauri Alpha Centauri A&B RA 14.5 h Dec
- Luyten's Star. RA 7.5 h Dec.
Suggested Web Resources
- Teegarden's star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Teegarden's Star, also known as SO J025300.
- Teegarden's Star / SO025300.5+165258
- Some astronomers have begun referring to SO 025300.5+165258 as " Teegarden's Star," after its discoverer Bonnard J. Teegarden.
- The nearest Stars: Teegarden's Star
- Teegarden's Star. A red dwarf of deep red color which is a subdwarf. The official name is SO 25300.
- Our Stellar Neighborhood: Teegarden's Star
- Jul 22, 2007 Teegarden's Star. Star type g M6.5 V Distance from Earth g 12.
- The Figure illustrates the parallactic motion of Teegarden
- The Figure illustrates the parallactic motion of Teegarden's Star (Teegarden et al. 2003, Discovery of a New Nearby Star, ApJ 589, L51).