- In Iraq's Tel Skuf, Christians Reportedly Hold Mass Again
- There have been reports this week that refugees from the Christian town of Tel Skuf in northern Iraq have managed to hold the first mass in the town since it was recaptured from Islamic State (IS) militants in August.
- VIDEO: Iraqi Christians Arm Themselves For The Fight Against ISIS
- TEL SKUF, Iraq — Waesh Toma sits upright and ready, his eyes scanning the Iraqi desert horizon as the cream Toyota pick-up he is perched in – half camouflaged into the sandy background – rumbles along. Toma is a displaced Iraqi Christian, forced from ...
- Intensified US bombing in Iraq appears to give Kurds boost at dam
- Kurdish Iraqi fighters took back much of a strategic dam in northern Iraq as the United States stepped up its bombardment of Islamic militant positions in the region, Kurdish officials said Sunday.
- US airstrikes in Iraq help Kurds turn tables on Islamic State
- Sardar Karim, standing near earthen berms west of the town of Tel Skuf that marked the front lines, southeast of the dam and just two miles from Islamic State positions — and less than 20 miles from the city of Mosul, the militant stronghold.
Tel Skuf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tel Skuf books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Tel Skuf Topics
Related searchesaxe neolithic axes
typewriter keyboard layout
crowd psychology convergence theory
antigua guatemala population
maggie simpson maggie talking