- AT&T, Telcel to pay millions for AWS spectrum in Mexico
- Mexico telecoms regulator IFT confirmed that as part of a recently completed spectrum auction, local mobile operator Telcel, owned by America Movil, will pay 2.1 billion pesos ($118 million) for mobile spectrum in the AWS-1 and AWS-3 (1.7/2.
- Heather Watson beaten in first round of Abierto Mexicano Telcel
- Heather Watson bowed out of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel tournament in the first round.
- Abierto Mexicano Telcel Results
- Bernard Tomic (5), Australia, def. Alexandr Dolgopolov, Ukraine, 1-6, 6-4, 6-3. Dominic Thiem (4), Austria, def.
- Aljaz Bedene bows out of Abierto Mexicano Telcel with defeat to Robin Haase
- Aljaz Bedene's challenge in the Abierto Mexicano Telcel is over after he lost in three sets to Robin Haase. The Slovenian-born British number two lost the first set 6-4 but won the second on the tie-break 7/3.
- BC-TEN--Abierto Mexicano Telcel Results
- Juan Sebastian Cabal, Colombia, and Robert Farah (1), Colombia, def. Aljaz Bedene, Britain, and Gilles Muller, Luxembourg, 1-6, 6-1, 10-4. Philipp Petzschner, Germany, and Alexander Peya (3), Austria, def.
Telcel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Telcel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
wormhole wormhole metrics
the misfortunes of virtue quote
donkey etymology of the name