- tel·e·ki·ne·sis (t l -k -n s s, -k -). n. The movement of objects by scientifically inexplicable means, as by the exercise of an occult power.
- Arycraft-AGP The Movie and Pilot for Season 2 This is a New Book
- Telekenetic attacks on my person, or was it their Hair Brained Training Programme for some type of Devils Star Fleet from Hell....?
- The outdoor games of the 2009 Winter Unlympiad at Washington Park
- Kickball, Spectator Sport, Telekenetic Synchronicity, and the Karaoke.
- Sth. Premier League, 2.45 pm
- else you could do while you're down there.” Roslyn's John Mathias. “How many players here have telekenetic powers?
- Tel: 0151 343 9876
- The Franklin Flyer
- powers. Wait, maybe he can…. ∎.
- Gamescom 2011: Wildstar reveals first three races and classes
- And finally there's the Esper, your standard mage class who uses psychic spells like telekenetic strike to do massive damage to helpless enemies.
- Telekenetic - definition of Telekenetic in the Medical dictionary - by
- psy·cho·ki·ne·sis (s k -k -n s s, -k -). n. pl.
- Spy and his telekenetic backstabbing powers - TF2 - YouTube
- Jun 13, 2011 FWI i was the spy. And i thought this was funny.
- Urban Dictionary: telekenetic
- A complex network of telekenetic psychic waves. Only a few select individuals are capable of using such network.
- Toyota's Telekenetic Bike on Good Morning America (Prolly Is Not
- Jul 28, 2011 Toyota's Telekenetic Bike on Good Morning America. Screen shot 2011-07-28 at 1.48.
- Telekenetic Mind Freak - FanFiction.Net
- Telekenetic Mind Freak is a fanfiction author that has written 4 stories for Star Fox , Edgar Allan Poe, and Inuyasha.
Telekenetic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Telekenetic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.