- 10 Book Characters Who Shaped Your Identity
- A little girl who's so smart she develops telekinetic powers? Yes, please. Matilda never got quite as weird as some of Roald Dahl's other books (James and the Giant Peach, anyone?
- Comedy Central Announces Standup Specials from Nikki Glaser, Daniel Tosh
- And just when it seems like these pre-teen sociopaths can't get any more disturbing, we learn that J.J has developed disturbing, Scanners-style telekinetic powers that allow him to do things like split animals in half using only his mind.
- Hardcore Henry Review
- What follows is a continuous rush of adrenaline and violence as Henry races across Moscow to rescue his wife (Bennett) from the telekinetic madman (Kozlovsky) who has kidnapped her.
- Bouncing Back: The Agents of Shield Back in the Game
- The telekinetic was essentially serving and guarding him, and Ward keeps mentioning how people don't believe in him but soon will.
- 30 Amazing Books to Read Before You Turn 30
- As Oly details the lives of her siblings and colleagues—her flipper-limbed brother, Siamese twin sisters and "normal" baby brother harboring telekinetic powers—portraits of familial pathos, superheroic mythmaking and magical realism emerge.
Telekinetick is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Telekinetick books and related discussion.