A selection of articles related to teleological argument.
Original articles from our library related to the Teleological Argument. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Teleological Argument.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Teleological Argument is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teleological Argument books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Teleological Argument
- The Teleological Argument. Notes on Peter van Inwagen, Metaphysics, chapter 9 . Curtis Brown.
- 1 Platonic and Aristotelian Roots of Teleological Arguments in
- conclusion—is repeated in the teleological arguments of Isaac Newton,.
- THE TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT WILLIAM PALEY
- THE TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT. WILLIAM PALEY. THE EVIDENCE OF DESIGN.
Suggested News Resources
- An American quilt
- My Revolutions (2007) captured the eternal cyclicality of radicalism, a teleological argument about aggression. Gods without Men, Kunzru says, is about faith, reason, the unknown, and the unexplainable.
- Human Toothaches
- I think Christians should just forget Paley and 'Intelligent Design' (St.
- Faith goes beyond science
- There's the teleological argument: The world is highly complex and organized. Take the human eyeball, for example.
Suggested Web Resources
- Philosophy of Religion » The Teleological Argument
- An introduction to the teleological argument for the existence of God, also known as the argument to design.
- Design Arguments for the Existence of God [Internet Encyclopedia of
- Dec 23, 2003 Design arguments are empirical arguments for the existence of God.
Teleological Argument Topics
Related searchesh g wells teacher
united states navy naval culture
south hampton roads local government