A selection of articles related to teleological argument.
Original articles from our library related to the Teleological Argument. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Teleological Argument.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
Teleological Argument is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teleological Argument books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Britain's first women's mosque: rise of girl power or a Muslim women's ghetto?
- This is what philosophers call a teleological argument: Women should serve men because that's what God made them for. Without God, the argument fails. Similarly, misinterpretations of Islam can often fall in this same deception.
- Teleological (Design) Argument for God (Resources)
- The Intelligent Design movement has long been discredited, and it doesn't make poor arguments more convincing if you link to lots of people making them. When you said you were working on resources for the teleological argument, I thought you meant that ...
- As a God Might Be
- His new book Machines of Loving Grace: The Quest for Common Ground Between Humans and Robots argues that the development of intelligent machines has long been divided by two conflicting visions.
- COMMENTARY: Not quite the same as god of the gaps
- For example, the teleological (or design) argument based on the fine-tuning of the universe is often portrayed this way: “We don't know how this fine-tuning could occur without God, so it must be God.” This is a false characterization.
Teleological Argument Topics
Related searchesindian subcontinentals
john mccain political views
nitric acid history
list of bays of the british isles
haroun tazieff famous volcanologist
african religions rituals