A selection of articles related to telepathy.
Original articles from our library related to the Telepathy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Telepathy.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
Telepathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Telepathy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- I'm creating telepathy technology to get brains talking
- You are working on brain-to-brain communication. Can one person's thoughts ever truly be experienced by another person? Each brain is different.
- Atheist Doctor Witnesses Telepathy, Now Aims to Merge Science and Spirituality
- Two outstanding data points—experiences of telepathy—created cracks in his armor of atheistic certainty and disrupted what he calls his “web of belief” based on modern science. Rebuilding that web required a weaving together of spirituality and a new ...
- Mark Zuckerberg Congratulates Google's AlphaGo for Beating Human Champion
- The Facebook CEO says he believes virtual reality is one stepping-stone toward technological telepathy.
- Can an Amazonian tribe really communicate via telepathy?
- Even without the telepathy, it's a remarkable story. In October 1969, Loren McIntyre, an experienced photographer for National Geographic, touched down in a floatplane on the Rio Javari, one of the most tortuous tributaries of the Amazon and a border ...
western carolina university history
atari st screenshots