- The real story behind Harry Price: Ghost Hunter, the UK's most celebrated
- According to Price: "The medium screamed and the rest of the 'teleplasm' went down her throat. This time it wasn't cheese-cloth. It proved to be paper, soaked in white of egg, and folded into a flattened tube...
- Ghostly Photography at the Aspen Art Museum
- Heidi Zuckerman first heard about the ghost when she came to Colorado to become the director of the Aspen Art Museum in 2005. At the time, the museum was in a former power plant, where a worker had died on the job, and members of the staff said that ...
- Movie review: 'The Quiet Ones' keeps things interesting
- Still, there's so only much that an English accent can do to make the word “teleplasm” not sound silly.
- 'Unphotographable' at Fraenkel Gallery
- Anyone who saw the perfectly named 2005 exhibition, "The Perfect Medium," at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art will think of it when looking at T. Glendenning Hamilton's "The T'Zan Teleplasm" (1933) or the unattributed "Portrait of a Welsh Boy Made ...
Teleplasm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teleplasm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesanthropomorphism opposite view
neil armstrong personal life
indianapolis 500 memorabilia
lady louise windsor birth
quintus fulvius qf flaccus
just a minute rules