- The real story behind Harry Price: Ghost Hunter, the UK's most celebrated
- According to Price: "The medium screamed and the rest of the 'teleplasm' went down her throat. This time it wasn't cheese-cloth. It proved to be paper, soaked in white of egg, and folded into a flattened tube...
- Ghostly Photography at the Aspen Art Museum
- Heidi Zuckerman first heard about the ghost when she came to Colorado to become the director of the Aspen Art Museum in 2005. At the time, the museum was in a former power plant, where a worker had died on the job, and members of the staff said that ...
- Movie review: 'The Quiet Ones' keeps things interesting
- Still, there's so only much that an English accent can do to make the word “teleplasm” not sound silly.
- 'Unphotographable' at Fraenkel Gallery
- Anyone who saw the perfectly named 2005 exhibition, "The Perfect Medium," at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art will think of it when looking at T. Glendenning Hamilton's "The T'Zan Teleplasm" (1933) or the unattributed "Portrait of a Welsh Boy Made ...
Teleplasm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teleplasm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ben chifley quotes
fengshen yanyi some famous anecdotes
maglev train existing maglev systems
andre agassi ethnicity question