- The Problem With Teleportation
- Teleportation is a safe, convenient mode of travel in the Star Trek universe. But what if the Star Trek transporter is essentially a “suicide box” instead?
- German Scientists Successfully Teleport Classical Information Using Laser Beams
- "Star Trek" served as an inspiration for the scientific community, wherein one of the most favorite scenes is teleportation.
- Why teleportation will be awesome
- Recently, in Los Angeles, I was having dinner with Amy, Joanne Wilson, Fred Wilson, and a few of Joanne and Fred's LA friends. Fred and I were at the end of the table and started talking about teleportation.
- Star Trek: Answering the Dilemma of Transwarp Teleportation.
- The greater the distance the more power is needed to execute the teleport. This is seen throughout the Star Trek universe, be it the TV series or films.
- Beam Me Up, Scotty? Turns Out Your Brain Is Ready For Teleportation
- People who experienced virtual teleportation in a video game were able to mentally navigate to known destinations without relying on visual information or perceived motion, according to a study published Thursday by the journal Neuron. And during ...
Teleportation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teleportation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.