- teleport [ˈtɛlɪˌpɔːt]. vb. (tr) to move by means of telekinesis.
- ad society
- This Teletransporter was a soundproof chamber The Andes Teletransporter was launched after a time about the Teletransporter every minute.
- Survival and Separation
- ginal) Teletransporter Case is what Parfit calls Relation R.
- IS PERSONAL IDENTITY WHAT MATTERS?
- Teletransporter. When I press some button, a machine destroys my body, while recording the exact states of all my cells.
- Problem A
- teletransporters, which are located at some of the stations.
- Personal Identity, Psychological Continuity and Externalism
- wants us to say, do I maintain my identity when I teletransport from Earth to Mars.
- “Estoy disfrutando mi carrera mas que nunca”
- Ahora viene una etapa en donde uno puede mostrar que también somos buenos en otras cosas, fuera de la TV y que sabemos generar ideas que son mas grandes que un spot, como lo hizo Del Campo Nazca S&S con un Grand Prix en Ambient, con Teletransporter.
- Teletransporter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Teletransporter or teleported refers to a fiction machine that allows teleportation. It is widely used in literature science fiction and fantasy.
Teletransporter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teletransporter books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.