A selection of articles related to television stations.
Original articles from our library related to the Television Stations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Television Stations.
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Television Stations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Television Stations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Out of The Picture: Minority & Female TV Station Ownership in the
- approximately 3 percent of commercial broadcast television stations. Minority- owned stations reach 21 percent of all U.S.
- TELEVISION STATIONS - LOS ANGELES COUNTY TELEVISION
- TELEVISION STATIONS - LOS ANGELES COUNTY. TELEVISION. STATION.
- 07-582 FCC v. Fox Television Stations, Inc. (4/28/09)
- Apr 28, 2009 ing two live broadcasts aired by Fox Television Stations, Inc.
- Television Station Ownership Structure and the Quantity and Quality
- television station ownership information for every full-power broadcast grams on broadcast television stations in most of the top 108 DMAs from TNS.
- DIGITAL TELEVISION STATION
- stations can broadcast in analog.
Suggested News Resources
- Digital delay: Some broadcasters slowly getting the signal
- 31 as the deadline for television stations in major cities to convert to digital. The freed-up frequencies will be auctioned off to wireless providers.
- KCSG Launches Classic Television Stations
- By Ed Merrifield ST. GEORGE & CEDAR CITY, UTAH - Me-TV (Memorable Entertainment Television), the new digital classic television network owned and operated by Weigel Broadcasting Co. and distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
- Gannett: At Least 40% Of Upside Potential
- Gannett also operates 23 television stations in 19 markets and Captivate, which operates video screens in office elevators in key urban markets.
- FCC adopts video description rules
- By Brendan Sasso - 08/25/11 02:56 PM ET The Federal Communications Commission will give television stations nine months to comply with rules requiring video description programming for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Suggested Web Resources
- Newslink | TV stations by state
- Web's most comprehensive news resource, with nearly 20000 free media links.
- Watch live online TV channels broadcasting on the Internet.
- Huge collection of free Live Internet TV channels. Over 2000 online Internet TV channels available. Just choose and play your favourite TV stream.
- U.S. Television Stations by City
- United States Television Stations. U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.