A selection of articles related to television stations.
Original articles from our library related to the Television Stations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Television Stations.
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Television Stations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Television Stations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Local Michigan TV Stations Holding Telethon for Flint Tuesday
- Six local television stations in Michigan are coming together for the Flint Water Crisis: 4 Our Families telethon Tuesday to raise money for the Flint Child Health and Development Fund.
- Ohio TV stations pull Donald Trump ad
- "How can a campaign who can't figure out how to run a television ad possibly beat the Clinton political machine? It's a joke." In a news release, New Day said TV stations in Cleveland, Dayton and Cincinnati agreed to pull the ad.
- Portland residents upset over loss of Lansing TV stations
- PORTLAND - The elimination of Lansing television stations from the city's cable television lineup has Portland leaders and residents up in arms.
- Tom Gores and FlintNOW Join Forces With Television Stations Across Michigan
- LOS ANGELES – March 10, 2016 – Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores today announced that FlintNOW, the campaign he founded to help rally support for relief and revitalization efforts in Flint, Mich.
- Fox Television Stations, Fresco News Partner to Foster Citizen Journalism
- Fox Television Stations and Fresco News have entered a partnership to share Fresco's Newsroom Tool Suite with 11 Fox stations across the country, the companies announced Wednesday. The alliance's goal is to foster citizen journalism at local TV stations.