- tel·os (t l s, t l s). n. The end of a goal-oriented process.
- Telos: Enabling Ultra-Low Power Wireless Research
- Abstract— We present Telos, an ultra low power wireless sensor module. (“mote” ) for IEEE 802.15.
- Telos ONE Brocure
- The three Telos ONE models present superb digital telephone hybrid performance to broadcast, teleconferencing, and communications applications.
- Telos ONE
- This note was written for the very ﬁrst Telos ONE manual. I have left it unchanged as it provides an interesting ”snapshot" of Telos at the time.
- NETCB to Distribute Identity Assurance and Personnel Management Solutions from
- The Telos ID Mobile Authentication and Authorization Control (MAAC) system coordinates the efforts of multiple organizations and verifies credentials and identities of employees, contractors, suppliers and vendors during any type of event.
- Former Employee Admits Defrauding Ashburn-Based Telos
- A Culpeper man faces up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to stealing supplies from Telos Corporation for personal use or resale and for receiving kickbacks from certain vendors, according to the US Department of Justice. Floyd E.
- Unifying Compliance Initiatives to Make Budgets Last
- "Many of these organizations have multiple regulatory requirements they have to meet, be it HIPAA, SOX, certification accreditation, and things like that," says Tom Dimtsios, senior director of cybersecurity consulting at Telos.
- Telos | Secure Networks | Xacta Secure Solutions | Secure
- Telos provides federal and DoD solutions for secure networks, information assurance, security compliance, enterprise messaging and identity management.
- Telos - Broadcast Studio Equipment
- Telos Systems is the leader in digital talk show systems and maker of the world- standard Zephyr ISDN codecs for radio and television broadcasters.
- Telos (philosophy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A telos (from the Greek τέλοϛ for "end", "purpose", or "goal") is an end or purpose , in a fairly constrained sense used by philosophers such as Aristotle.
- Telos Press
- Publisher of the journal TELOS as well as books about philosophy, politics, critical theory, culture, and the arts.
Telos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Telos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.