A selection of articles related to telugu brahmins.
Original articles from our library related to the Telugu Brahmins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Telugu Brahmins.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Telugu Brahmins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Telugu Brahmins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Heritagae in a Bottle of Pickle
- While he began with the Rajapalayam Mango Pickle, a secret recipe followed by the Telugu-speaking Rajapalayam Raju community, he has added the Anakapalle Endaavakaya made by the Dravida Brahmin community of Anakaplle, the Bellam Pacchi ...
- Of provincialism and preferential politics
- In Tamil Nadu, the idea of a 'Dravida Desam' where Brahmins — described as “agents of North India” in DMK pamphlets — shall have no place, continues to titillate popular imagination. In undivided Andhra Pradesh, NT Rama Rao made 'Telugu Desam' the ...
- Much more than a storyteller
- Orthodox Brahmins, who were outraged by a Brahmin woman taking over as editor of a magazine, burnt copies of Jaganmohini. But Vai.Mu.
Telugu Brahmins Topics
chris hani assassination
black pepper pepper as a medicine
velachery aquatic complex
willie mays retirement