- Tel·u·gu also Tel·e·gu (t l -g ). n. pl.
- Telugu - Unicode
- Telugu. Range: 0C00–0C7F. This file contains an excerpt from the character code tables and list of character names for.
- Telugu. (see Note 1). Vowels and Diphthongs.
- TELUGU. The second national language of India. Country.
- Page - 1. UPxqsV簼哀Li犀越帖s ry*舞盤i舞輦Q貜哀VV. FyhRi物sVV c 13.
- This document∗ has been prepared by Sunder Kidambi with the
- ك شك كذ ئ ٍ ك شك ك شكة ٍ كش. رطقٍئكئ ر كئ كر كئ ٍش « كش. عق طق ك طق ٍش ْركش كر ج ٍش .
- Telugu actor to be questioned in drug-racket case
- A month after his name appeared in the confession of an accused in a drug-racket case, the Central Crime Station (CCS)-- a wing of Hyderabad Police, is likely to soon question Telugu film actor Varun Sandesh.
- Southern sizzlers
- The month of January saw Telugu actor Rana Daggubati, nephew of popular Telugu actor Venkatesh, enter B-town with Rohan Sippy's Dum Maaro Dum.
- RGV to Make his Most Expensive Gangster Film
- It is learnt that the film will be made in four languages – Hindi, English, Telugu and Tamil. Sunil Bohra, the producer of 'Not A Love Story', will produce this big flick.
- Karthi coming up as 'Sakuni'
- Young sensation Karthi made his debut into the Telugu film industry through 'Yuganiki Okkadu'. The film ran successfully in Telugu.
- Only I know the reason for title change: RGV
- He belittled all the directors in a song in his previous Telugu film, Katha Screenplay Darsakatvam, Appalraju. This time, however, he doesn't seem to have the courage to call a spade a spade.
- Telugu language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Telugu (తెలుగు telugu, IPA: [t̪elugu]) is a language primarily spoken in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, where it is an official language.
- Telugu alphabet, pronunciation and language
- Information about Telugu, a Dravidian language spoken mainly in Andhra Pradesh and neighbouring states in southern India.
Telugu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Telugu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescommon bean toxicity
typhoid fever carriers
billy butlin fun fairs