- Garmin's 'Varia Vision' headset is the Google Glass of cycling
- The 428-by-240-pixel screen automatically reorients itself whenever the device powers on, and it can be mounted ambidextrously on either the left or right temple of your glasses.
- Hakone in hot water: Romance, gimlets and raunchy 'onsen'
- The writer Yukio Mishima, ever drawn to the world of glamour, stayed in a “Flower Palace” suite on his honeymoon in 1958, and 12 years later Hakone would feature in his novel “The Temple of Dawn.
- Passion for exploration still drives 'Mythbusters' host
- Whether someone actually could survive a fall from an airplane in a life raft, as depicted in “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.” The short answer, via crash-test dummies — no. Whether a candle can be constructed from people's earwax.
- Throwback Thursday: Galatoire's fires a waiter - and its customers revolt
- But on the other hand, when you go to a nice restaurant, I think you ought to treat it as the kind of temple of food that it is." The restaurant has been subject to some culinary tinkering over the years.
- Religion briefs for April 30, 2016
- Restoration Service, 4 p.m., Promise Land Ministries, 612 Grady St.
Templeof is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Templeof books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdovre national parks
marathi language marathi authors
eskimo words for snow