Temporopolar Area 38
A selection of articles related to temporopolar area 38.
Original articles from our library related to the Temporopolar Area 38. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Temporopolar Area 38.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Temporopolar Area 38 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Temporopolar Area 38 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reduced dendritic spine density on cerebral cortical pyramidal
- liminary report that, in area 38 of the temporal cortex .. diVerence in spine counts from area 38 .. temporopolar cortex (area 38) in a case of schizophrenia.
- Imaging the changing role of feedback during learning in decision
- Middle temporal area. 21. R.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brodmann area 38 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Brodmann area 38, also BA38 or temporopolar area 38 (H), is part of the temporal cortex in the human brain.
- Temporopolar area 38 | Facebook
- Temporopolar area 38 - Description: Brodmann area 38, also BA38 or temporopolar area 38 (H), is part of the temporal cortex in the human brain.
- Brodmann (1909) area 38 - NeuroLex
- Oct 2, 2007 Synonyms: Brodmann area 38, Area temporopolaris, temporopolar, area 38 of Brodmann-1909, Brodmann.38. Date: 4-26-2010.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.