A selection of articles related to temptation.
Original articles from our library related to the Temptation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Temptation.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Gods of Ancient Wales and the Celtic Britons
- A common temptation is to think that civilization reached Great Britain through the vehicle of Roman occupation. But Celtic civilization existed in Britain centuries before the Latins' arrival, and before the Celts, societies existed in Britain sophisticated...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
Temptation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Temptation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Shape of Temptation: Implications for the Economic Lives of the
- that create temptations for todayms self.4 We thus assume that consumption c; which there is no temptation: x; has prospective value for all periods s % t.
- Temptation is that attractive lure hiding the deadly hook. Temptation is not from God, but it is allowed by God. “She is so saintly, she is above temptation.
Suggested News Resources
- Vandy's Franklin resists temptation to call plays
- (AP) â€” Vanderbilt coach James Franklin is fighting the temptation to call the plays for his offense. Coordinator John Donovan will handle that job for now. "I'm not sure that will go the entire season," Franklin said Monday.
- Willpower endures
- By Laura Sanders Forty years after succumbing to a mouth-watering marshmallow as a child, middle-aged adults still have a hard time resisting temptation, a new study finds.
- Googlola's closed source Android temptation
- Google will have every temptation to close off Android in an attempt to out-Apple Apple. The spirit is willing, but will the flesh be too weak?
- 'Gimme' Kids Often Grow Into 'Gimme' Adults
- 29 (HealthDay News) -- Kids who have trouble resisting temptation are more likely than patient preschoolers to grow into adults who lack self-control, a new study suggests.
- Addiction? Video games crowded out man's real life
- "I do not believe that the concept of 'addiction' is useful; it only describes strong temptations; it does not explain strong temptations. What makes the temptation so strong?
Suggested Web Resources
- THE TEMPTATIONS
- A Temptations fan website dedicated to all the members of the Motown legendary group, past and present.
- Temptation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A temptation is an act that looks appealing to an individual.
- Temptation | Define Temptation at Dictionary.com
- the act of tempting; enticement or allurement. 2. something that tempts, entices, or allures.
- Acts 17:11 Bible Study: Temptation
- Mat 6:13 (Phi) "Keep us clear of temptation, and save us from evil." Mat 26:41 ( NIV) "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Temptation
- An incitement to sin whether by persuasion or by the offer of some good or pleasure.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdecimal time fractional days
georgian language common phrases
grand river michigan history
different types of indians
pablo picasso periods
benfords law history