A selection of articles related to temptation.
Original articles from our library related to the Temptation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Temptation.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 3:2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. 3:3 For this man was...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things...
New Testament >> Revelation
Temptation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Temptation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ending South Korea's Nuclear Temptation
- South Koreans are frustrated. They feel powerless against yet another round of North Korean provocations, and their frustration has driven some mainstream politicians, with considerable public support, to champion a strategy once advanced only on the ...
- Long Beach Songstress Rashondra Angelle Feels The 'Temptation'
- I don't know about love at first sight, but lust at first sight is definitely a thing! Rashondra Angelle drops her single “Temptation” where she sings of that moment where you see an attractive stranger from across the way and star to immediately daydream.
- 'Core of Temptation'
- Sophomore Christian James, who plays the role of Adam, is tempted with an apple by sophomore Mariah Clements, who plays Eve, during rehearsal of “Core of Temptation” on Tuesday. The play is a Second Stage theater production about the creation story.
- Lead them not into temptation
- AB Australia believes advisers have a critical role in supporting investors to hold firm to their beliefs and avoid making short-term decisions that will cause long-term pain.