A selection of articles related to temptation.
Original articles from our library related to the Temptation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Temptation.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 4:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
Temptation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Temptation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Shape of Temptation: Implications for the Economic Lives of the
- that create temptations for todayms self.4 We thus assume that consumption c; which there is no temptation: x; has prospective value for all periods s % t.
- Temptation is that attractive lure hiding the deadly hook. Temptation is not from God, but it is allowed by God. “She is so saintly, she is above temptation.
Suggested News Resources
- Vandy's Franklin resists temptation to call plays
- (AP) â€” Vanderbilt coach James Franklin is fighting the temptation to call the plays for his offense. Coordinator John Donovan will handle that job for now. "I'm not sure that will go the entire season," Franklin said Monday.
- Willpower endures
- By Laura Sanders Forty years after succumbing to a mouth-watering marshmallow as a child, middle-aged adults still have a hard time resisting temptation, a new study finds.
- Googlola's closed source Android temptation
- Google will have every temptation to close off Android in an attempt to out-Apple Apple. The spirit is willing, but will the flesh be too weak?
- 'Gimme' Kids Often Grow Into 'Gimme' Adults
- 29 (HealthDay News) -- Kids who have trouble resisting temptation are more likely than patient preschoolers to grow into adults who lack self-control, a new study suggests.
- Addiction? Video games crowded out man's real life
- "I do not believe that the concept of 'addiction' is useful; it only describes strong temptations; it does not explain strong temptations. What makes the temptation so strong?
Suggested Web Resources
- THE TEMPTATIONS
- A Temptations fan website dedicated to all the members of the Motown legendary group, past and present.
- Temptation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A temptation is an act that looks appealing to an individual.
- Temptation | Define Temptation at Dictionary.com
- the act of tempting; enticement or allurement. 2. something that tempts, entices, or allures.
- Acts 17:11 Bible Study: Temptation
- Mat 6:13 (Phi) "Keep us clear of temptation, and save us from evil." Mat 26:41 ( NIV) "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Temptation
- An incitement to sin whether by persuasion or by the offer of some good or pleasure.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.