Ten Commandments Sabbath Day
A selection of articles related to ten commandments sabbath day.
Original articles from our library related to the Ten Commandments Sabbath Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ten Commandments Sabbath Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Ten Commandments Sabbath Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ten Commandments Sabbath Day books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Sabbath Day: Holy Day or Holiday?
- I learned long ago that observing the Sabbath is the healing balm for the soul. In the Bible's Ten Commandments, the Lord says: “Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor and do all thy work.
- America's Divisions and Scalia's Christian Visions
- Verner also involved a conflict between a Saturday Sabbath observer and the Christian calendar, although in that case the Saturday Sabbath observer was a Seventh-day Adventist. Her claim to unemployment benefits was denied because she lost her job ...
- Daily docket: March 9
- "Then he said to them: 'The Sabbath was made for humankind, and not humankind for the Sabbath.' " Mark 2:27. TODAY'S SPONSOR: A weekly day of rest is part of the Ten Commandments.
- 'Religion is alive and well in scouting'
- Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and parents listen to instructions before leaving for their Ten Commandment Hike. ...
- The two greatest commandments
- And you say that you do all of the ten commandments, but you can't even get past the first two! You see this is not a question of whether or not this ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.