Ten Great Vows
A selection of articles related to ten great vows.
Original articles from our library related to the Ten Great Vows. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ten Great Vows.
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Ten Great Vows is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ten Great Vows books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tony Blair – The Tragedy Of Power: A ham-fisted hatchet job
- Tom Bower is to biography what Cruella de Vil was to dalmatians. If you are his subject, you are also his victim.
- Chicago Pandemonium Tests Donald Trump's Vows of Unity
- Yet he showed little evidence in the immediate aftermath of the incident that he would make good on his pledge to unify the country with any kind of contrition. "I don't take responsibility.
- The best and worst wedding story you've ever heard
- The newlyweds dragged themselves onto the plane for a honeymoon in Bora Bora, already giving the "in sickness and in health" part of their vows a real workout. "I was still vomiting until two hours before the flight," Bec said.
- Murdered couple's family vows justice
- “They were great people, she wouldn't hurt a fly, she wouldn't hurt anyone,” said McKeon's sobbing mother, who identified herself only as Annette.
- A Teenage Crush Graduates to Marriage
- “I watched Sharon and Ricky grow up together, and never once in all of those years did I ever get the feeling that they weren't going to stay together,” said Sandy Zhen-Yeh, the bride's older sister. ...