A selection of articles related to ten precepts.
Original articles from our library related to the Ten Precepts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ten Precepts.
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have...
New Testament >> Revelation
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Ten Precepts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ten Precepts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Ten Precepts Meeting:
- would also like to talk about what the Ten Precepts Meeting means, about beginning of the Ten Precepts retreat held at Shasta Abbey in 1983.
- Taking Refuge and Ten Precepts
- Taking Refuge and Ten Precepts. Ahang phante, sarana-silang yajami. Tutiyampi ahang phante, sarana-silang yajami.
- The Ten Precepts
- The Ten Precepts. 1. Panatipata veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami.
- The Precepts of the Decalogue
- 6. The man who shuns evils because they are sins has faith, and so much of faith as he shuns them. 7.
- Enormous Challenges, Enormous Rewards: 10 Precepts for U.S.
- ing months, I propose 10 fundamental precepts. 1Seek Domestic Action First. That means reversing past practice.
Suggested News Resources
- Key Buddhist Practices
- The Ten Precepts is a more advanced Buddhist practice.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ten Precepts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ten Precepts. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- The Ten Precepts: dasa-sila
- The Ten Precepts: 1. Panatipata veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami: I undertake the precept to refrain from destroying living creatures. 2.
- The Five Precepts, The Eight and Ten Precepts
- The five, eight, and ten Buddhist Precepts explained.
- McSweeney's Internet Tendency: List: Ten Precepts From The Art of
- Ten Precepts From The Art of War That Never Made It Past Sun Tzu's Editor. 10 .
Ten Precepts Topics
Related searcheslist of buddhist temples kanchanaburi
first french republic
static shock background
economy of africa colonialism