A selection of articles related to ten sephiroth.
Original articles from our library related to the Ten Sephiroth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ten Sephiroth.
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life is a glyph is intended to represent the cosmos in its entirety and the soul of man. We use this Tree as a tool to calculate the intricacies of existence. The glyph is made up of ten circles, Sephirah, or spheres. The Sephiroth represent the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have...
New Testament >> Revelation
- The practical applications of the Tree must start at Malkuth, because Malkuth is all that is manifested on Earth. We know Malkuth better than any other Sephiroth just because we are the embodiment of Malkuth. We know the physical world by living it. Malkuth...
Magick >> Qabalah
Ten Sephiroth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ten Sephiroth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Practicus Hall
- The Tablet before you represents the 10 Sephiroth combined in seven palaces.
- The Magic Wand
- This system of comparison became known as MYTHOLOGICAL CORRESPONDENCES.
- V - Fifth Knowledge Lecture or Azoth
- There are ten Sephiroth in each of the four worlds.
- The Decad of Creation
- These ten Sephiroth which are ineffable, whose appearance is like scintillating flames, have no end but are infinite.
- Eh: Em Szphirnth or tlmanatinns of ti): Bzitg ttcrnrhing to the Rabalah
- theory of the Ten Sephiroth was propounded we cannot discover, but we know that The Ten Sephiroth or Emanations of Divinity are as follows :— lst. Kether.
Suggested News Resources
- Illuminate Course In Miracles Teacher, Jubi, confirmed to lead Kabbalah
- According to Jubi, “We will join in the experience as is stated in the Sefer Yetzirah, 'These ten Sephiroth which are ineffable, whose appearance is like scintillating flames, have no end but are infinite.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tree of Life in Tarot - The ten Sephiroth - Qabalistic Tarot
- The Tree of Life is a symbol from the Kabbalah, with its ten Sephiroth (spheres or energy centres), literally numbers.
- The Ten Sefirot: Chesed
- Chesed. Chesed is the fourth of the ten sefirot, and the first of the emotive attributes within Creation.
- Sepher Yetsira: The Formative Meanings of the Ten Sephirot
- The Formative Meanngs of the Ten Sephirot/Sephiroth Belimah. Also: Sephirotic Systems in the Sepher Yetsira, Bahir and Post-Zohar Kabbalah.