A selection of articles related to ten virtues.
Original articles from our library related to the Ten Virtues. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ten Virtues.
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have...
New Testament >> Revelation
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Ten Virtues is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ten Virtues books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Retro Star Denzel Valentine Everything Fans (and Tom Izzo) Love About Hoops
- All four defeats came in Big Ten play, leaving the league's best team buried in the standings and thoroughly threatening the glory of Valentine's final ride. Yet Valentine kicked in with the finest stretch of ...
- Magic Virtues: "Don Pasquale" at the Metropolitan Opera
- Only seeing its third outing in ten years, Otto Schenk's production is, like Don Pasquale himself, frustratingly mindless. Though Rolf Langenfass' sets and costumes are impressive and really do bring sun-drenched Rome to the stage of the Met, Schenk's ...
- The chart that shows UK companies don't promote enough women to top jobs
- Estonia, Latvia and Poland topped the diversity rankings with more than a third of senior roles in the region held by women. Researchers said this may be partly due to the legacy of communism, which expounded the virtues of equality.
- On Noise, Richard O'Brien and Transphobia
- After paragraphs extolling the virtues of learning to ignore background noise, Seneca suddenly admits that all of this was a 'test' and that he “shall shortly be moving somewhere else.” Even a Stoic, the lesson seems to go, can only endure so much.
- After the Broadway Show, a Trip to Hamilton's Grave
- The tranquil graveyard at Trinity Church is tucked into an otherwise bustling commercial corner of Lower Manhattan. Inside its gates, weatherworn headstones — some dating from the 1680s — stand in the shadows of skyscrapers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.