A selection of articles related to tend.
Original articles from our library related to the Tend. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tend.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Tend is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tend books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FLEX-TEND Flexible Expansion Joint
- FLEX-TEND assemblies are suitable for direct FLEX-TEND, 18 inch Double Ball with Flanged Ends.
- “Girls Tend to Stop Going; Boys Get Told Not to Come Back”
- October 2009. “Girls Tend to Stop Going;. Boys Get Told Not to Come Back”.
- Biobehavioral Responses to Stress in Females: Tend-and-Befriend
- The biobehavioral mechanism that underlies the tend and befriend pattern appears to draw heavily on characterized by a pattern we term “tend and befriend.
- Product Data Sheet - X-TEND II
- X-TEND® II visosofier is a copolymer used to increase the yield of Bentonite clays in X-TEND II visosofier can also aid in reclamation of water from settling pits.
- Tend and Befriend: Biobehavioral Bases of Affiliation Under Stress
- Because biological neurocircuitries tend to be efficient, the dopamine and opioid systems the metaphor ''tend and befriend'' (Taylor, 2002; Taylor et al.,. 2000).
Suggested News Resources
- U.S. Starts Cleanup as Irene Leaves Trail of Destruction Across Northeast
- By Julie Johnsson and Edward Klump - Mon Aug 29 10:24:04 GMT 2011 Workers from Dominion Virginia Power tend to electrical lines affected by Hurricane Irene on August 28, 2011 in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- CUP: Champions Tend To Start Chase Near Top
- Brad Keselowski is 12th in the current NASCAR Sprint Cup Series point standings.
- Noda's Potential Foreign Policy Pitfalls
- He doesn't tend to say much and when he does it is usually unremarkable. But Japan's neighbors may have a different view.
- Study: ETF investors make better clients
- According to a compilation of research from Cerulli Associates Inc. and the Investment Company Institute, investors who use ETFs tend to be wealthier, younger and better-educated — fitting most advisers' description of an ideal client.
Suggested Web Resources
- tend. Pages. Home · Resources · About.
- Welcome to the Tend Skin Company Web Site
- Tend Skin Company solves the problem of razor bumps after shaving, razor burn, ingrown hairs (Pseudofolliculitis Barbae, PFB) and bikini lines.
- Tend - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- to pay attention : apply oneself <tend to your own affairs> <tend to our correspondence>. 3. : to act as an attendant : serve <tended to his wife>.
- Tend | Define Tend at Dictionary.com
- safeguard · influence · supervise · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.