A selection of articles related to tend.
Original articles from our library related to the Tend. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tend.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Tend is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tend books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Early Risers Tend To Be Healthier
- A study published last year in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that people who sleep more tend to eat less saturated fat than their peers who don't get as much rest.
- I-Team: Resources tend to flow into areas of Tampa Bay where there is high
- TAMPA BAY - As you cast your ballot, you can bet local politicians are watching what areas have the highest voter turnout. Take it from former Hillsborough County Commissioner Mark Sharpe.
- Ayelet Gundar-Goshen: 'We Israelis tend to forget that we are a nation of
- Ayelet Gundar-Goshen is an Israeli novelist, screenwriter and psychologist. Her debut novel, One Night, Markovitch, won the Sapir prize for debut fiction – Israel's Man Booker – and her second, Waking Lions, is already a German bestseller. She has also ...
- Stafford teens move books, tend to garden
- Stafford teens move books, tend to garden 0 comments. Stafford County's Service Learning and Youth Leadership Development program was formed in September as a way for teens to learn leadership and help the community, according to Paula Santoro, ...
- SecDef: 'There Tend to Be Physical and Other Physiological Differences Between
- "[O]n average, there tend to be physical and other physiological differences between men and women.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.