- Abstract: The phylogenetic relationships of the superfamily Tenebrionoidea are .
- Zootaxa, A new fossil mordellid (Coleoptera: Tenebrionoidea
- Mar 5, 2007 A new fossil mordellid (Coleoptera: Tenebrionoidea: Mordellidae) from the.
- Tenebrionoidea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tenebrionoidea is a very large and diverse superfamily of beetles. It broadly corresponds to the 'Heteromera' of earlier authors.
- Oct 17, 2010 Tenebrionoidea Version 17 October 2010 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/ Tenebrionoidea/9093/2010.
- Tenebrionoidea - Wikispecies
- Beutel, R.G.; Friedrich, F.
- Beetle families Tenebrionoidea Germany Photo overview - kerbtier.de
- Comprehensive photo overview of the families Tenebrionoidea of the beetle fauna of Germany.
- Tenebrionoidea | Facebook
- Tenebrionoidea - Description: Tenebrionoidea is a very large and diverse superfamily of beetles.It broadly corresponds to the 'Heteromera' of earlier authors.
Tenebrionoidea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tenebrionoidea books and related discussion.