- Abstract: The phylogenetic relationships of the superfamily Tenebrionoidea are .
- Zootaxa, A new fossil mordellid (Coleoptera: Tenebrionoidea
- Mar 5, 2007 A new fossil mordellid (Coleoptera: Tenebrionoidea: Mordellidae) from the.
- Tenebrionoidea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tenebrionoidea is a very large and diverse superfamily of beetles. It broadly corresponds to the 'Heteromera' of earlier authors.
- Oct 17, 2010 Tenebrionoidea Version 17 October 2010 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/ Tenebrionoidea/9093/2010.
- Tenebrionoidea - Wikispecies
- Beutel, R.G.; Friedrich, F.
- Beetle families Tenebrionoidea Germany Photo overview - kerbtier.de
- Comprehensive photo overview of the families Tenebrionoidea of the beetle fauna of Germany.
- Tenebrionoidea | Facebook
- Tenebrionoidea - Description: Tenebrionoidea is a very large and diverse superfamily of beetles.It broadly corresponds to the 'Heteromera' of earlier authors.
Tenebrionoidea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tenebrionoidea books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of notable chess players e
bisphenol a history and use
royal mail history
birds of the west indies james bond