- Takeo Uesugi dies at 75; landscape architect restored Huntington Library's
- "It's very important that when people come into the garden, they feel peace, serenity, tranquillity," he told The Times.
- Tenrikyo Mission HQ to Celebrate 80th Anniversary
- The Tenrikyo Mission Headquarters in America was established in 1934 in response to the growing number of followers and regional Tenrikyo churches. The purpose of the Mission Headquarters has been to serve as a central administrative entity to all ...
- Dr. Takeo Uesugi, internationally renowned Japanese landscape architect and
- Rev. Dr. Takeo Uesugi, an internationally renowned Japanese landscape architect, professor emeritus at California Polytechnic University, Pomona, and Tenrikyo Church minister, passed away peacefully Jan.
- Oldest US graduate seminary to close campus
- Sikhism 23 million. Juche 19 million. Spiritism 15 million.
- ISVARI MOHAN: The refugees are the solution
- slightly less than 1% of the global population – belong to other religions, including the Baha'i faith, Jainism, Sikhism, Shintoism, Taoism, Tenrikyo, Wicca and Zoroastrianism, to mention just a few." http://www.pewforum.
Tenrikyo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tenrikyo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe yee-hah game
list of bridges bangladesh
circumstantial evidence science
tachikawa tokyo points of interest
boeing x-43 x-43b