Tensegrity The Human Organism
A selection of articles related to tensegrity the human organism.
Original articles from our library related to the Tensegrity The Human Organism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tensegrity The Human Organism.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Tensegrity The Human Organism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tensegrity The Human Organism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Architecture of Life
- What does tensegrity have to do with the human body? The principles of tensegrity apply at essentially every detectable size scale in the body.
- Jenga for understanding Human Compensation
- for my students to better understand the intricacies of the human structure and how everything within the body is connected (a concept known as Tensegrity).
- STEADICAM POSTURE
- [Levin]. The principles of tensegrity apply at essentially every detectable size scale in the human body.
- VOLUME 33, March 2011 www.BrianJohnPiccolo.com TENSEGRITY
- Kenneth Snelson likes to call these tensegrity models “floating compression.” As stated before, these tensegrity principles exist in nature and in the human body.
- ORTEGRITY - News for a Synergic Earth
- The history of science and the story of human progress is one of understanding ... I recognized two other tensegrities, which are systems of the human body.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fascia & Tensegrity - Structural Integration (Rolfing) - Boulder, CO
- Fascia & Tensegrity. A Closer Look at Fascia. fascia There are four classes of cells in the human body: neural, muscular, epithelial and connective tissue.
- The Human Body is a Tensegrity Structure
- Apr 8, 2011 Tension + Integrity = Tensegrity. Bones act as spacers throughout the human structure maintaining even distribution of tension of fascia.
- I recognized two tensegrities instantly which are systems of the human body.
- Mysterious Tensegrity: The Invisible Net that Holds Us Together
- So, how do we get from architecture, sculpture, and science to biology and the human form?