- Chaozhou (chou`jō`) or Chao'an (chou`än`), city (1994 est. pop. 231800), E Guangdong prov.
- 63. Who are the Teochew? Teochew speaking Chinese constitute the fifth largest Chinese dialect spoken among Chinese in Malaysia.
- The Last Teochew Cemetery in Singapore
- The 4th International Conference of Institutes & Libraries for Overseas Chinese Studies. May 9-11,Guangzhou,China.
- Teo Chew Association.indd
- undertaken by the Penang Teochew. Association Conservation Teochew Association Board in July. 2002.
- Traditional & Modern Wedding Procedure
- Teochew dialect group may request for four (4) types of gold...
- PE: More unions, Teochew associations back Tony Tan's presidential bid
- Nine Teochew clan associations in Singapore have also come out in support of Dr Tan. Members had a closed-door dialogue session with Dr Tan at the Teochew Clan Building at Tank Road on Tuesday.
- At Dr Tan Cheng Bock's rally - Part 4
- He leads the crowd in a Teochew ditty that supports him for President, and the crowd cheers. The ditty has been making its rounds online.
- LBGTQ Night at the 2011 Asian American International Film Festival
- It is followed by the 8:30 pm screening of “When Hainan Meets Teochew,” a farcical romantic comedy from Singapore about a “womanly” man, a “manly” woman, her ex-girlfriend and their families.
- Sng quiet on ties with new federation
- would be asking for 200 acres of land from Taib for the purpose of building cemeteries. According to sources, the new federation comprises seven dialectal associations namely Foochow, Kwong Wai Siew, Hainan, Hakka, Chiang Chuan, Heng Hua and Teochew.
- Food Stuff
- Through food, the book tells the story of her developing appreciation for her Teochew and Hokkien backgrounds. The volume was featured recently on Epicurious.com and Oprah.
- Teochew language and pronunciation
- Teochew is a member of the Minnan (Southern Min) group of Chinese languages spoken in China, Singapore and many other countries.
- Teochew Rap - YouTube
- Dec 2, 2007 Top Comments. teochew rox ! =D.
- A group dedicated to preserving Teochiu culture for the future. Includes sections on language and culture.
Teochew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teochew books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescongener chemistry
sangam the first sangam
risks with kundalini awakening
dysentery why is dysentery dangerous