- Breathing new life into Teochew puppetry
- THE tradition of Teochew puppetry evolved from the Chinese shadow puppetry tradition of the central plains of China. The art form was brought to the Chaoshan region in Guandong, homeland of the Teochew people, by northern refugees during the Song ...
- Boneka Teochew wajar dipulihara
- Pengarah Kumpulan Seni Boneka Teochew Kim Giak Low Choon (Kim Giak Low Choon), Ling Goh, berkata kebiasaannya setiap pemain boneka Teochew, akan mempelajari dua hingga tiga suara yang perlu dibezakan dengan baik ketika persembahan.
- Clever choices of airline meals that deserve praises
- They served Lunar New Year-themed meal, with prosperity toss (a Teochew-style raw fish salad) as the appetizer and stewed pork ribs with black moss and oysters.
- Award launched for Teochew entrepreneurs
- SINGAPORE: The inaugural Singapore Teochew Entrepreneur Award was launched on Friday (Feb 5) to help foster a greater sense of community among Teochew businessmen. Organised by the Teochew Poit Ip Huay Kuan, the umbrella body for Teochew ...
- Taste of tradition: Teochew, Hainanese and Hokkien mooncakes
- He sells a variety of Teochew mooncakes, such as la bia (flaky lard pastries filled with green bean or red bean paste) and la gao (steamed black sesame cake), as well as Cantonese baked mooncakes and other pastries that are used for weddings and ...
Teochew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teochew books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestypes of graffiti airplane graffiti
twin study probandwise concordance
f-14 tomcat armament
lilith akkadian mythology
redneck possible american etymology