- Huge carbon stores under grasslands discovered
- The team estimate grassland soil carbon in Great Britain to be 2097 teragrams of carbon to a depth of 1 m, with about 60% of the total below 30cm. Professor Richard Bardgett from The University of Manchester led the team.
- Arctic Seafloor Releasing 17 Teragrams of Methane Every Year, Study Finds
- A new study has found that the East Siberian Arctic Shelf is releasing 17 teragrams of methane each year, about twice as much as previous estimates. One teragram is about 1 million tons.
- EPA Sets Stricter Standard for Ozone
- WASHINGTON—Environmental regulators significantly lowered a national limit for a smog-causing pollutant Thursday, in an attempted compromise that left some businesses relieved and environmental and health leaders upset the initiative wasn't stronger.
- The hidden factor that could undermine US plans to cut carbon emissions
- The net result would be only 112 teragrams (or million metric tons) of carbon storage annually by 2040, the study finds. This means that in effect, over 200 million fewer tons of U.S.
- The UK is harking back to the energy system of the last century
- Research suggests all large reservoirs globally could emit up to 104 teragrams [1 Teragram = 1000,000,000 kilograms] of methane annually. By comparison, NASA estimates that global methane emissions associated with burning fossil fuels totals between ...
Teragrams is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teragrams books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessiegfried kracauer theory
x-com ufo defense
texas municipal government
cavity magnetron radar