- Definition of teratophilia with German, Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish translations and search. Pronunciation sound files.
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Human Fetus: The Concept of Teratophilia, 15 Neurotoxicology and. Teratology 301 (1993).
- The Effects of Cocaine and Nicotine on Amino Acid Transport across
- Koren G (1993) Cocaine and the human fetus: the concept of teratophilia. Neurotoxi- col Teratol 15:301–304.
- Cocaine and Pregnancy - Research Brief
- the human fetus:the concept of teratophilia. Neurotoxicology and Teratology. 1993;15:301-304;Neuspiel DR.
- Whitner v South Carolina. NAADAC Amicus Brief
- Concept of Teratophilia, 15 Neurotoxicology and Teratology 301 (1993).
- Weird Fetishes From Around The World
- Teratophilia: Teratophilia is characterised by a carnal craving for deformed or monstrous people. From Greek, teratos: monstrous, and phile: lover, the word originally signified the ability to see beauty in the unusual. 6.
- List of paraphilias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Telephone scatologia · Obscene phone calls, particularly to strangers; also known as telephonicophilia.
- teratophilia - Wiktionary
- Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teratophilia".
- Urban Dictionary: teratophilia
- The ability to see beauty in the unusual. Clinically described as a sexual fetish for deformed people, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Fr...
- #Teratophilia-Club on deviantART
- Aug 28, 2009 Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose.
- Top 10 Bizarre Fetishes | Monstrous People
- Teratophilia is the sexual attraction to deformed or monstrous people. One version of Teratophilia is acrotomophilia, sexual attraction to amputees.
Teratophilia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Teratophilia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesepicurus biography
north wilkesboro speedway
monoclonal antibodypolyclonal antibody
second battle of weldon railroad
ascorbic acid uses